I’ve been sick, and there isn’t anything else I’d rather have to make me feel better!
The recipe is really simple.
1 cup Matzo Meal
1/4 cup vegetable oil
Salt and Pepper
1 cup water
Vegetables (of choice)
- with a fork, combine ingredients in a small bowl
- place in refrigerator while bringing broth and water to a boil
- add vegetables and noodles
- wet hands, and loosely roll matzo meal into golf-sized balls
- drop balls into boiling pot
- cook for 20 minutes, or until the balls are about 2 and a half times the original size