>Starting today, I will begin taking orders for pies. If you attend Smith, or are from new york, I will be baking pies for the holidays in order to raise money for my trip with the Smith Global Medical Brigades to Honduras this May. The trip will be very costly, but I am looking forward to work hard in order to fundraise for it.
if you’re feeling generous, my fundraising page with more information on my cause can be found HERE. Also, I’ve been featured on the NYDG Foundation website, along with receiving a very generous donation for my cause. While I am in Honduras, I will continue blogging and stay updated on what’s going on. You can find the article HERE.
|Dulce de Leche “Magic” Pie|
Prices will range from 10$ up to $15 dollars.
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie & Pumpkin Cheesecake ($15)
- Dulce de Leche; with granola brown sugar crust, topped with peanuts and milk chocolate ($15)
- Pecan Pie ($15)
- Pavé (brazilian custard, look it up it’s delicious)
- Cheese Cake, ask for flavors ($15)
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate/Chocolate Mousse
- Special Requests are welcome, and will be priced depending on the amount of ingredients & time, of course. but will not be more then $15.